What We Offer
To provide services to meet the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of those who are in trouble, need, sickness or any other adversity. Our goal is for all who need us to be cared for in body, mind, & spirit.
- Visits - Visits to those who aren't able to come to church.
- Welcoming Newcomers - Newcomers are greeter at the "Peace" and invited to Coffee Hour to meet others in the parish.
- Meals - Provide an occassional meal at times of need.
- Transportation - Provide occassional transportation in times of need.
- Errands - Run errands at times of need.
- Comfort Shawl Knitting Group - Knit at home or together. Completed shawls are blessed and presented to those in need in times of sickness or sorrow.
- Intercessory Prayer Group - See Worship: Prayer Group.
- Hospital, Nursing home, Residence Visitations
- Clergy/Pastoral care team/Vestry leader response to crisis calls
- Communication/support for deployed/military families - Working in concert with other community groups to support deployed military families.
- Prison ministry - Provides gifts at Christmas for children of prisoners.
If you have any questions or would like to participate in this ministry, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Vestry liasons Leo Steffens and David Betz.