What We Offer
To adequately finance resources to enable the parish to reach its goals and mission and to serve as stewards of God’s green earth (land, air and water). Our goal is that the Ministry of Stewardship encourages and equips young and old to identify and share the gifts and resources God has given them for the good of the Parish that serves members and community. Please visit our Support Us page.
- Pledges - Annual tithing so St. Matthew's can fulfill its annual goals.
- Thank offerings - financial gifts given in celebration of life's events.
- Memorial Gifts - finanical offerings givin in loving memory of those who have died.
- Financial Review - Annual accounting done for compliance to Diocesan best practice standards (enacted by parishioners with financial backgrounds).
- Financial planning - Planning for the future based on the past and present.
- Sunday Offerings - Teams of two count the offering plates and prepare for deposit.
- Time and Talent for parish work - Parisioners share time and talent to the glory of God.
- Capital Budget for major purchases.
- Environmental Committee - Stewardswhip for our environment.
- Roadside Cleanup - Every Earth Day parishioners clean two miles of Rt. 114
- Permanent Endowment Fund - Budget to protect St. Matthew's assets with oversight by a Board.
- Legacy Society - People who have remembered St. Matthew's in their will or trust.
If you have any questions or would like to participate in this ministry, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Vestry liaisons Lauren Tennett, Randy Cheyne, and Leo Steffens.